From: Steven Williamson <steven43126@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] I'm a new member, i have a dream
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:11:53
1 A server profile would be excellent, i love gentoo through and through, but
2 untill such a profile
3 exists i wuld not dream of using gentoo on production servers, there is just
4 too much work involved.
5
6 If some sort of team was organised id be happy to contribute, gentoo is very
7 flexible, and i belive with a bit of
8 work it could make a very good stable server platform.
9
10 lol an emerge samab-with-ad-configured,
11 and emerge LAMP-configured
12
13 That automatically hunts out the correct AD server and configures it's self
14 accordingly would be nice ;)
15