From: David CHANIAL <david.ml@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] spamassassin and razor
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:42:07
1 Hi all :)
2
3 I just update spamassassinon somes machines, and i can see that during my
4 etc-update :
5
6 ************************** /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre
7 # Razor2 - perform Razor2 message checks.
8 #
9 -# Razor2 is disabled here because it is not available for unlimited free
10 -# use. It is currently free for personal use, subject to capacity
11 -# constraints. See the Cloudmark SpamNet Service Policy for more details.
12 -#
13 -#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
14 +loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
15 **************************
16
17 somes questions :)
18
19 does the "licence" of razor2 has changed, also permit it's default activation
20
21 do you advice to use it ?
22
23 Best regards,
24 --
25 David CHANIAL - Euro Web SARL - http://www.euro-web.fr
26 Location de serveurs dédiés infogérés
27 Infogérance et consulting
28 Hébergement mutualisé sur mesure
29 Serveurs de jeux
32 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list