From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] apache2 segfaulting
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 18:02:36
1 Hello,
2
3 I've been dealing with apache2 segfaults on my Gentoo system for years
4 now. I noticed a recent message on this list about apache segfaults
5 so I thought I'd give this a try.
6
7 My segfaults definitely seem to coincide with increases in traffic.
8 They look like this:
9
10 [Fri Dec 08 09:45:02 2006] [notice] child pid 25294 exit signal
11 Segmentation fault (11)
12
13 and are sometimes accompanied by one of these:
14
15 ALERT: bad pipe signal received for /index.html
16
17 The ALERT will also show up on its own sometimes without an
18 accompanying segfault. My CFLAGS are as follows:
19
20 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=pentium4 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
21
22 Does anyone have any idea how to debug or fix this?
23
24 - Grant
25 --
26 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list