From: capsel <capsel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Oops on kswapd0 and mysql with linuxthreads
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:14:42
1 > This is the 2nd time I've seen this this week.
2 >
3 > Could it be a HD or memory curruption issue?
4
5 There was nothing in logs about any signal 11 or hard disk error. It's
6 completly new hardware. I tested harddisks with many programs
7 including my few scripts before I installed mysql and apache. I
8 attached output from dmesg from now working kernel - there is nothing
9 about buggy hardware like in 2.6.12-hardened. It is too risky now to
10 reboot into 2.6.12 to check dmesg one more time.
11 Is it possible not to have any errors about such corruption in logs?

dmesg application/octet-stream