From: Michael Gisbers <Michael@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] KVM Virtualization on Gentoo server
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:06:09
1 Am Freitag 22 Juni 2007 schrieb Steffen Zieger:
2 > On Friday 22 June 2007 04:07:46 Squall Liu wrote:
3 > > but when I configure the kernel by hands , in the other words , it's that
4 > > I cancel all the drivers that I don't need , only choose the ones I want
5 > > , and include them in kernel ,not by Modules . But when I make the new
6 > > kernel it throw out many errors , almost of them are saying some xxxxx is
7 > > not defined in xxxxxx
8 >
9 > AFAIK isn't it possible to build OpenVZ in-kernel. Choose to use OpenVz as
10 > modules (pay attention for getting everything related to OpenVZ).
11
12 It IS possible to build OpenVZ in-kernel. But you have to modify
13 edit /etc/conf.d/vz not to load modules.
14
15 > If this won't fix your problem, please copy and paste the shown messages.
16 >
17 > HAND,
18 > Steffen
23 Michael Gisbers