From: "Vinícius Ferrão" <viniciusferrao@×××××××.br>
To: "gentoo-server@l.g.o" <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Windows NT4 on KVM+QEMU extremely slow...
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 00:35:35
1 Hello dudes,
2
3 Thanks for the replies.
4
5 But I've read somewhere that -no-kvm should be enabled in order to run NT4 Properly.
6
7 Anyway, I removed the flag and nothing really happened. It's still slow. It's usable, but slow. VMWare was much faster.
8
9 And about the RAM issue. It's Windows NT4. I don't think more is necessary. The machine boots consuming only 30MB. And about the slowness of the system is during CPU intensive operations.
10
11 Anything else to try dudes?
12
13 Thanks,
14
15 Vinícius Ferrão: Administrador de Sistemas
16 www.ferrao.eti.br | +55 (21) 8888-2619
17
18 On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:54 PM, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen <h.v.bruinehsen@×××××××××.de>