From: Ezra Gorman <ezra@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] users of virtual domains
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:25:13
1 I've use webDAV for all my virtual hosters. I also have a virtual mail setup based off of the virutal mailhosting guide
2 on gentoo.org that uses mysql as a backend for the domain and user information. This lets me use mod_mysql with the
3 webDAV entries so that users can have the same login credentials for email and the webspace. I've added extra fields to
4 the mail database denoting whether uses should have acces to webspace or not.
5
6 -Ezra
10 Ezra Gorman
11 ezra@×××××××××.org