From: xyon <xyon@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] RAID 1+0 question
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:45:18
1 (4 X 250GB ) - (1 X 250GB) = 750GB without hotspare. Although having a
2 hot-spare may be worth it.
3
4 You should be able to RAID-5 /boot and all other partitions (minus swap,
5 of course). As long as the RAID modules are built into the kernel and you
6 have a functional raid config, you should be good.
7