From: Alex <alex@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] home rsync server
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:48:05
1 Hi,
2
3 On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:46:16AM -0500, A. Khattri wrote:
4 >
5 > Are you planning to build binary packages and distribute via NFS?
6 >
7 > I ask because this would be fine for a network where all machines are
8 > similar architectures. (I have one machine at home that is amd64 so I
9 > can't distribute binary packages since I run a pure 64-bit system).
12 nope it's just to distribute portage-tree and distfiles.
13 i have the same problem, i use different architectures.
14
15 greetz
16 alex
19 * IMPORTANT: 217 config files in /etc need updating
20 --
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list