From: Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] deployment server over NFS, feedback
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:26:48
1 On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 10:19, Sancho2k.net Lists wrote:
2 > Also along these lines: we're trying to develop an SOP document detailing
3 > how to bootstrap one of these systems prior to fleshing it out from the
4 > master server. For the same given group of P3s and P4s, would there be
5 > problems booting these systems from the same Pentium3 Live CD?
6
7 A Pentium3 live CD should work just fine on a Pentium4, if I understand
8 your question.
9 --
10 Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
11 Office of Information Technology, Terry College of Business, UGA