From: Ronald Vazquez <r.vazquez@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Need help installing Apache with PHP on our server
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:16:12
1 Hello:
2
3 So far, thanks to David Abbott and you Ricardo. I am starting to read
4 the docs now. I ran the emerge -vp and here is the output:
5
6 ##############################
7 # emerge -vp apache php mysql
8
9 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
10
11 Calculating dependencies -
12
13 !!! The short ebuild name "php" is ambiguous. Please specify
14 !!! one of the following fully-qualified ebuild names instead:
15
16 dev-lang/php
17 dev-php/php
21 Which one of those should I install, *lang/* or *php/*? Does it matter?
22
23 Thanks again for the prompt reply,
24 RV
25