From: Mikey <mikey@×××××××××××.com>
To: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey@×××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: general advise on running a package repository
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 05:55:37
1 On Saturday 04 February 2006 13:59, Ian P. Christian wrote:
2 > On Saturday 04 February 2006 16:01, Mikey wrote:
3 > > If you are interested, I will post my build scripts.  They were not
4 > > created for public consumption, so they are not perfect, but they do
5 > > work...  Any feedback/improvements would certainly be appreciated
6 >
7 > Please so - I'm eager to get my hands on as much as I can at the moment.
8
9 Ok Ian, you asked for it :)
10
11 It is located at http://badpenguins.com/source/gentoo-buildhoster/
12
13 You can grab the ebuild and stick it in an overlay. There is a sample
14 tutorial that should get you started. Keep in mind I wrote it for my own
15 personal use, it has some rough edges :) It does, however, work. I use it
16 at home, work, and for deploying my own servers... If anyone is interested
17 in using it, I will work on documenting it better and cleaning it up a
18 bit...