From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] apache2 segfaulting
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:45:57
1 > > Does anyone have any idea how to debug or fix this?
2 > >
3 > > - Grant
4 >
5 > Apache and loaded module versions would be good info. Additionally I'd
6 > start using cacti/snmp to watch system resources for tracking memory and
7 > load. IIRC you've got at least mod_perl in there and that's the most
8 > likely culprit in my mind.
9 >
10 > Ramin
11
12 Hello Ramin,
13
14 I'm using apache-2.0.58 and mod_perl-2.02. The last time I tried to
15 get to the bottom of this, mod_perl was believed to be the culprit.
16 mod_perl-2.0.3 has been released and I've submitted a version bump
17 bug. Is waiting for 2.0.3 the best thing to do, and then debug if
18 that doesn't fix it?
19
20 - Grant
21 --