From: "Ábrahám Péter" <pabraham@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] users' .procmailrc
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:26:00
1 Christian Bricart wrote:
2 >> On a mail server fetctmail - postfix - procmail - cyrus imapd run.
3 >> Spamassassin is called in /etc/procmailrc. It works fine, but some users
4 >> need to have own .procmailrc.
5 >>
6 > which documentation sources are you using? quoting from procmail(1):
7 > If no rcfiles and no -p have been specified on the command line,
8 > procmail will, prior to reading $HOME/.procmailrc, interpret commands
9 > from /etc/procmailrc (if present).
10 >
11 I've read some docs. :-) In this case $HOME means: /bin/cyrus/ due to
12 the cyrus daemon. (I tried it.) So probably the $USER variable should be
13 used somehow.
14
15 bye
16