From: Evan Klitzke <eklitzke@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] multiple owns ebuilds, use layman ?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:43:24
1 Hi David,
2 I have had good experiences with layman, especially with respect to
3 using multiple overlays. However, this was on my home system, not in
4 a server environment. It's written in python and very
5 straightforward, so if you have any problems it should be pretty easy
6 to troubleshoot.
7
8 -- Evan
9