From: Sri Gupta <sri@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] courier-imapd en maildir
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:55:39
1 courier-imap is designed for maildir, and maildir only. There's a lot
2 of politics behind it.. Read here: http://www.courier-mta.org/fud/.
3 If you want a mailbox based imap solution, look at cyrus or uw-imap, or
4 convert to maildir.
5
6 -Sri
7
8 On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 10:18:52PM +0200, Nick Van Vlaenderen wrote:
9 > Hi all,
10 >
11 > I would like to use courier-imapd, but it seems that I need maildir in
12 > that case. I always use normal mailboxes so I can read my mail using pine.
13 > Is there any solution to make courier-imapd work with mailboxes as well?
14 > (let's say, /var/mail/user)
15 >
16 > Thanks.
17 > --