From: Mike <mikecrfd@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] apache::asp
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:51:50
1 I've been experimenting with apache::asp occasionally trying to get it
2 working... i have the modules installed, mod-perl is installed aswell
3 and the apache::asp section added to my apache2 conf files but it's
4 still not working... when i request an asp script from apache it outputs
5 it as text. After checking the gentoo forums for some howto's and not
6 finding anything too specific except the usual url to the apache::asp
7 project page i'm wondering if anyone might be aware of some good
8 starting points to check to get apache liking being fed asp scripts =] I
9 haven't been trying all to hard but my webserver is working well... I'm
10 needing to dedicate some more time to this as a friend just got eight
11 dual p4 xeons at work and i wanna help him play with em ;) thx in
12 advance and Merry Xmas to you all