From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] wolk-sources
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:44:24
1 Hi all,
2
3 Everybody is talking about wolk-kernels and their security... They seem to
4 be better than for example the vanilla-sources or gentoo-sources. But what
5 is exactly the difference? What does wolk-sources have which others don't
6 have and why are they that secure and reliable?
7
8 Maybe it's just a stupid question, I know, but I never heard of them...
9
10 Thanks in advance.
11
12 Nick Van Vlaenderen
15 The software said "Microsoft Windows 95 or better", so I tried *nix!
16 Bow for opensource development!
17
18 Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
19 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
20 frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
21 mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
22 raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.