From: Daniel Branco <danielblues@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: Newbie deploying a gentoo server
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:20:35
1 Hi
2
3 Did you check http://www.webmin.com ?
4
5 daniel
6
7 Luis_Miguel_Garca <ktech@×××××××.es> wrote:
8 Any of you knows of another software to do web-administration of a
9 server without having to pay?
10
11 Thanks!
14 Michael Diederich wrote:
15
16 >begin -<[ Luis Miguel Garca * Freitag, 12. Dezember 2003 03:31 ]>-
20 >>Another question... do you know of an application that I can let my
21 >>clients to control their accounts? I mean something like a "Control
22 >>Panel" in which they can control the email address... see their free web
23 >>space and so on...
24 >>I'll look at freshmeat but if you know something to do this, it will be
25 >>very useful.
29 >I am using "pd-admin", but i don't know if it is avalibel in
30 >english/spanish. In addition i would mention "confixx", which are many
31 >webhosters use. But i am afraid: they are all commercial..
32 >
33 >Best regards,
34 >
35 >da didi
41 http://datsun1200.com
43
45 Do you Yahoo!?
46 Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard