From: radu herinean <radu@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: Dspam Users, Stand Up Please
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:18:54
1 I was also eager to try it but couldn't get it to work on my qmail-vpopmail
2 configuration. if anyone has tips on installing it please do post a howto on
3 the forums and point it out for me.
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Jose Gonzalez Gomez" <jgonzalez.openinput@×××××.com>
8 To: <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
9 Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 3:57 PM
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: Dspam Users, Stand Up Please