From: pepone pepone <pepone.onrez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Mirroring/backing-up a large 15Million (6TB) file collection
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:37:10
1 Hi
2
3 I think that the idea that Kyle coments about your cms upload files to
4 the backup and the server is very good. Depending how you implement
5 this you can easy made multiple replicas, and thistribute the load of
6 your system.
7
8 With the rate that your system grows you must think in segmet it at
9 any point, a made replicas for the segments in other to suport more
10 concurrent access to your site
11
12 Hope this help
13