From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez.openinput@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] cfengine integration and Gentoo
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:27:09
1 2006/5/24, Andrew D. Fant <andrew.fant@×××××.edu>:
2 >
3 > Some time ago, I believe someone had commented on having written
4 > extensions for
5 > cfengine to make it able to cope with portage and ebuilds and such. Was I
6 > on
7 > crack, or does somebody else see this too? Pointers to the actual scripts
8 > and
9 > such would be doubly nice.
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Andy
15 I think the cfengine build comes with some sort of integration with portage
16 as a cfengine module, but I don't know its exact functionality. Take a look
17 at the ebuild and its files directory: you can find there a file called
18 module-cfportage.tbz2.
19
20 Best regards
21 Jose