From: Mick Reed <mickreed@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Webmin under Apache - any links for howtos
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:26:53
1 No, I know where to get official documentation. What I am asking for is a
2 howto, which I think of as a shortcut to reading ALL the docs.
3
4 I also read www.webmin.com/apache.html. If I was at a high enough level
5 to translate those notes to work on my gentoo box, I wouldn't need a
6 howto, would I? I have followed those instructions, but there are several
7 spots where I need more knowledge to make it work. At this point I have
8 way too many questions to dump on you folks, I just need some more
9 material than what I have found so far. :) Then I can figure it out
10 myself.