From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Central Authentication
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:21:54
1 On Thursday 14 September 2006 09:36, José González Gómez wrote:
2 > A bit outdated, but I think still valid... please, if you use it tell me
3 > about. I have some comments from other readers to improve it, I hope I have
4 > some time to do it in the near future.
5
6 3 more things :)
7 Section 6.1.1, slapd.conf, if you've got USE=ssl the ebuild will create a
8 self-signed cert, to use it add these instead:
9 TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/ssl/ldap.pem
10 TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/ssl/ldap.pem
11
12 Section 6.1.4, I needed ldaps://blah as the later ldapadds complained
13 about "confidentiality required".
14
15 Sections 6.1.4.2, and 6.1.4.3.
16 I knocked up the attached scripts to autogenerate those entries. A note to
17 remove all "people" from it should be added too.
20 Mike Williams

group.ldif.sh application/x-shellscript
system.ldif.sh application/x-shellscript