From: "Tóth Csaba" <tsabi@×××××.hu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:13:06
1 Hi!
2
3 Now i am thinking on maybe i should use a VOIP server at our company.
4 But the big problem is we use mobil phones (not hand typed, it is desk
5 typed mobile phones, looks exactly like a normal analogue or ISDN
6 phone), so to change them to VOIP based phones we need mobile adapters
7 into the VOIP server. I tryed to look on the Internet some month ago,
8 but i didnt find any mobile adapter.
9 Can u help me what can i use?
10
11 thank you,
12 tsabi
15 Charles Leaver írta:
16 > Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
17 >>> I'm going to setup my office intercom system to asterisk, i want to give
18 >>> 20 nos of extension for each and we have 02 nos direct PSTN lines, so
19 >>> what are the hardware i should need for this purpose,
20 >
21 > It depends what kind of PSTN lines they are. Some kind of analogue card
22 > if they are analogue lines
23 > (http://www.digium.com/en/products/hardware/tdm400p.php) or a digital
24 > card if they are ISDN
25 > (http://www.digium.com/en/products/hardware/b410p.php). Just remember
26 > that the links I have pasted are both quad (4) port cards.
27 > --
28 > # charles leaver | obsidian switch (pty) ltd. | +27-82-786-4819
29 > # vcard & public key at: http://www.pwnz0r.org/email
30 > # this is not a signature. it is a duck. quack.