From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] wolk-sources
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:14:44
1 On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:12:00PM -0400 or thereabouts, Rev. Jeffrey Paul wrote:
2 > But aren't these patches already in gentoo-sources?
3
4 Yes, but there are a number of other differences between gentoo-sources and
5 vanilla-sources, along with gentoo-sources and wolk-sources.
6
7 Personally, I avoid gentoo-sources for server usage. I don't feel it has
8 received enough attention of late to warrant production usage. There have
9 been numerous reports of problems with it on IRC, including choppiness,
10 slowness and instability. ymmv and all that.
11
12 --kurt