From: Andrew Fant <andrew.fant@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] gs-sources - gone!?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:18:01
1 --On Wednesday, October 13, 2004 16:57:27 -0600 "Sancho2k.net Lists"
2 <lists@××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > I would have expected some forwarning, we use(d) it heavily and I would
5 > have expected it to be a popular kernel for the gentoo-server group. What
6 > happened?
7
8 I'll second this. I can understand the motivation to streamline the number
9 of 2.4 kernels, and not depending on the pre patch series also sounds good,
10 but a little heads up would have been nice. I'll probably migrate to
11 straight gentoo-sources, but there wasn't even warning of this on the dev
12 list.
13
14 Andy