From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Linux Standard Base and Linux Core Consortium
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:21:50
1 On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:58:02 +0000
2 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 07:51:49PM +0100 or thereabouts, Jonas Fietz
5 > wrote:
6 > > http://austinlug.org/archives/alg/2003-04/msg00006.html
7 > >
8 > > I am not sure fi this was the final decision, jsut what google
9 > > brought up after googling for "gentoo lsb"
10 >
11 > Quoting from that same page:
12 >
13 > "This is the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter for the week of April 1st,
14 > 2003."
15
16 Actually the headline isn't completely wrong, one thing I'm after for a
17 future portage version (not 2.1 though, more like 4.0) is support for
18 different package formats including RPM.
19
20 Marius
25 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
26 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.