From: Kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] MySQL-4.1 and <- Max
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:25:06
1 On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Stuart Stegall wrote:
2
3 > I don't think this is what you think it is. I believe this is the size
4 > of all the records that will be transferred to other nodes in the
5 > cluser, not the total database size. When NDB Cluster first came into
6 > being, I was testing it with a 60GB database with 4xDell PE2600s with
7 > 2GB of RAM.
10 Hmmm maybe I am wrong... I know downloaded the white paper at some
11 point... crap... now I'm going to have to go back and look through
12 everything again. In case thanks for the heads up.
13
14 kashani