From: Justin Cataldo <jc@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Gigabit cards
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:03:25
1 I was never able to get the D-Link going at full speed. Intel seems to be
2 the way to go.
3
4 JC
5
6 On 4/11/07, Joe Hancock <joe.hancock@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > Alot of our servers use (built in) Broadcom's, never had any problems.
9 >
10 > Used some very cheap D-Link DGE-528T as well, but not for the
11 > production side. Worked fairly well however if you need a stop-gap.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 >
15 > Joe Hancock.