From: Anders Bruun Olsen <anders@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Removing blocks?
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:29:30
1 On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 03:46:50PM +1000, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
2 > I have a Gentoo server which has a Apache and Subversion running on it.
3 > Apache for some reason blocks the version of subversion on the system. Is
4 > there any way of forceably removing blocks?
5 > On my other Gentoo systems which have been built more recently this
6 > problem does not exists, I am guessing there is a fix in the new
7 > subversion/apache combination.
8 > Also does any one know why there is a block in this combination?
9
10 If you are running Apache 2, make sure that you have apache2 useflag on
11 for subversion. If you are running Apache 1.3, make sure the apache2
12 useflag is off for subversion. That is probably the reason for the
13 blocks.
16 Anders
22 PGPKey: http://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD4DEFED0
23 --