From: mRyOuNg <mryoung@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] firewall apps ?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:54:24
1 Thilo Bangert a écrit :
2 > thanks for the HTML ;)
3 >
4 > <snip>
5 >
6 yep, sorry for this ... i didn't notice before sending this mail that my
7 compose setting was set to html ... brrrhh ... now it's corrected ...
8
9 Sorry again !
10
11 >> Can someone point me to the corresponding firewall product for
12 >> linux/iptables/ and such ... ?
13 >
14 > i use shorewall in a similar setup and so far it has served me well.
15 > haven't looked at autoban upon port scan though....
18 Shorewall seems promising ... i'll look into it
19 Thanks for the tips
20
21 >> Thanks in advance for your answer.
22 >>
23 >> bybye
24 >
25 > kind regards
26 > Thilo
27
28 bybye
29 --
30 . mRyOuNg :: [ SoundBomb . Syn[Rj] ] .
31 mail: mryoung@×××××××××.net
32 web : mryoung.soundbomb.net
33 --
34 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list