From: Kyle England <kyle@×××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] gentoo inside of an infrastructure
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:27:48
1 RNuno wrote:
2 > That rocks! Do you have any doc's on how you implement this kind of system?
3
4 The best info I've found is the documentation on their site:
5 http://www.cfengine.org/documentation.phtml
6
7 Now that I'm familiar with the software, the reference section is the
8 only thing I ever go to for help.
9
10 I suggest reading over the tutorial a few times and then the reference
11 section. CVS is not integrated into CFengine by default. That's
12 something you can add later. I suggest getting a very very simple setup
13 going first, without CVS.
14
15 Their mailing list is pretty good. They also have an IRC channel,
16 although it doesn't usually have a ton of discussion going on.
17
18 Just a note: CFengine is in portage
21 Kyle England <kyle at m36 dot net>
22
23 GnuPG public key ID: 0xC342D18B (pgp.mit.edu)
24 Key Fingerprint: 0130 DF85 DE10 5953 0D50 B51E EC75 ABDF C342 D18B