From: Suranga Kasthuriarachchi <kasthuriarachchi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: ajai@××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Administrate vpopmial with qmail
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 04:54:06
1 Dear Khattri,
2
3 thought my hard disk was dameged, then i wan to restore all mail boxes
4 without any changes. so which could be the bes way to take the backup and
5 resotore..
6
7 Thanks.
8 Suranga Kasthuriarachchi
11 On 7/18/06, A. Khattri <ajai@××××.net> wrote:
12 >
13 > On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
14 >
15 > > thanks for guide me. by the way i'm using qmail server with vpopmail so,
16 > i'm
17 > > concerning if i want to take a mail boxes backup, how will i do it.
18 >
19 > You mean a backup MX or just backing up the email?
20 >
21 > Normally vpopmail stores email for xyz.com under
22 > /home/vpopmail/domains/xyz.com/
25 > --
26 > A
27 > --