From: Steve Murphy <list@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Re: postfix and ezmlm
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:04:12
1 Nick,
2
3 If you login to the administrator interface for the list you created, there is a setting called "Prefix for subject line of list postings." Add what you like there such as [gentoo-server].
4
5 Wietse, if your out there, is there any chance of you writing a list server as a add-on for postfix?
6
7 Murph
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: news [mailto:news@×××××××××.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Grossman
11 Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:28 PM
12 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
13 Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: postfix and ezmlm
16 Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick@××××.be> wrote:
17 > Hi folks,
18 >
19 > I am using postfix as a mailserver on my dedicated server. I read the
20 > Gentoo Virtual Mailhosting system with postfix guide, but in that
21 > guide, postfix is set
22 > up with mailman. I don't like mailman, because it doesn't put the listname
23 > in the subjectline, e.d. [gentoo-server], or is there an option to make
24 > mailman do that anyway?
25
26 Yes, you can have Mailman to that. I don't know exactly where in the
27 settings, but, yes it can be done.
28
29 Jeff