From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Dependency Graph Problem with gnupg
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:36:37
1 Todd M. Hébert wrote:
2 > I ran into similar errors recently.
3 >
4 > I had a system with several packages that were installed using overlays
5 > (/usr/local/portage)
6 >
7 > The same package versions became available in the "proper" portage tree,
8 > presumably with slightly different settings, and caused problems.
9 >
10 > I had to remove the overlays, unmerge the existing packages, and emerge
11 > the new ones from the portage tree.
12
13 Thanks for the reply Todd. I am however, not using any overlays. I
14 think that squirrelmail just requires the older version of gnupg. I
15 suppose I could emerge it without the crypt setup and see if that helps,
16 but I wanted to make sure that there weren't any security
17 vulnerabilities that came along with doing do.
20 Randy Barlow
21 http://electronsweatshop.com
22 --
23 gentoo-server@l.g.o mailing list