From: Thomas Geiger <tg@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Benchmarking & Stress testing tools?
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:58:55
1 hi Sébastien,
2
3 gentoo is a great system for server use.
4 performance - depends on how much time you have, kernel 2.6 (due this month)
5 may be of interest for you. looks quite promising, also on multi processor
6 systems: http://developer.osdl.org/craiger/hackbench/
7
8 this test does measures on process scheduling.
9
10 kind regards,
11 tom
14 http://www.wahuu.at - die zukunft ist jetzt!