From: Javier Barrio <coder@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] apache config question
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:24:39
1 > Yeah... something like that. Time to get out the old regex assistant.
2 > The hardest part of rewrite for me is it's always hunt and peck in
3 > the dark.... I've never figured out how to get apache to log it's
4 > attempts at matching.
5
6 IIRC Apache has a directive called RewriteLog and another one called
7 RewriteLogLevel that will help you arrive to good port.
8
9 dev-util/txt2regex can help you write the right rules.
12 echo "dpefsAgmv{p/psh" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'
13 GnuPG key ID 0x6D2FF8B5 @ pgp.rediris.es
14 Gentoo Linux on IA32|sparc64
15 http://fluzo.org/