From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] buzilla - upgrade 2.22 -> 2.22.1
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 02:41:25
1 Erik wrote:
2 > The NS means that the new version will be installed side-by-side with
3 > the old version of bugzilla that you had. The old one will not be
4 > removed. As for configuration, this I do not know.
5
6 Actually, I don't think that's exactly right. The new version will be installed
7 side-by-side with the existing version under /usr/share/webapps. webapp-config
8 will then be called (assuming USE=-vhosts) to perform the upgrade the
9 installation in /var/www/foo/htdocs/bugzilla. From there, the details become a
10 bit fuzzy for me. Someone else can probably fill in the details.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
16 --
17 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list