From: Marcus Hallberg <marcus@××××××.se>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Bacula on amd64
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:52:37
1 Thanks I will do that.
2
3 /marcus
4
5 Ted.Rodgers@××××××××××××××.com wrote:
6
7 >Marcus,
8 >
9 >It's likely that it has just not been keyworded yet. You can file a keyword request as a bug at bugs.gentoo.org. Please include the version number that you've compiled successfully.
10 >
11 >Ted
12 >
13 >-----Original Message-----
14 >From: Marcus Hallberg [mailto:marcus@××××××.se]
15 >Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:31 AM
16 >To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
17 >Subject: [gentoo-server] Bacula on amd64
18 >
19 >Hi!
20 >
21 >I was wondering if there is anyone who is using bacula 1.38.. on amd64?
22 >According to portage it's not available for amd64 yet. I tried adding
23 >~amd64 to the keyword section of the ebuild and it compiles fine. I have used it for a while as client-only but I would like to migrate my backupserver from x86 to amd64 and would like to know if anyone has tried it.
24 >
25 >Is it not in portage because it is not working or because no one has tried it?
26 >
27 >Am I misstaken if I think that the source is the same and that there shouldn't be any significant changes to the ebuild either?
28 >
29 >/marcus
30 >
31 >--