From: Bastiaan Visser <Bastiaan@××××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: WOW Re: [gentoo-server] PayPal(R) Account Review Department
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:42:43
1 its back up
2
3 while true; do ./spamTheBastards.sh ; done
7 To Grace wrote:
8 > Tried to have another crack at the site that spammed this list, but the
9 > domain is a parking page now. To get an idea what I was on about though, I
10 > looked through my spam folder for phishing scams...
11 >
12 > TBH, I'd be dissapointed if my gran fell for this one, but the idea is sound
13 >
14 > L8r