From: Jacob Joseph <jmjoseph@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] cron not doing backup
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:06:23
1 I was watching this conversation to see how others do this sort of thing
2 and am glad to have learned of dead.letter. Thanks.
3
4 Incidentally, I typically do this sort of debugging by just redirecting
5 output to a file. That is:
6
7 * * * * * root <script> > /tmp/foo 2>&1
8
9 It always seems like the easiest way to go.
10
11 -Jacob
12