From: Jeroen Geilman <jeroen@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] printing queue in cups problem.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:13:56
1 Wang Penghui wrote:
2 > Hello, list,
3 >
4 > There is a printing server via cups in our office.
5 > The server running gentoo linux.
6 >
7 > And the cups version is net-print/cups-1.1.23-r7
8 >
9 > When a workstation
10 Workstation running what ? Unix, Windows ?
11 > sent more than one jobs to the printing server, there
12 > is only one job stay in the printing server's printing queue. The rest
13 > jobs are stay in the sender's printing queue. When the server finish the
14 > first job, the workstation will pick up the next job in his queue and
15 > sent it to the printing server.
16 >
17 > I wander whether or not put all the jobs in the printing server's queue
18 > instead of the sender's queue.
21 If the clients are running Windows, this is an option in the printer
22 properties.
25 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list