From: "Michael Stilson Jr." <michael.stilson@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] QA or an unchanging portage tree?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:51:04
1 For first implementation, my vote is for #2.
2
3 Of course I would have to agree with the common consensus that this
4 alone would inevitably increase (at least slightly) the level of QA.
5
6 It would also provide a nice vantage point for further moving in the
7 direction of option #1.
8
9 - Michael
10