From: Petr Sponer <gentoo@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-server] Spamassassin config
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:36:41
1 As you can see, I posted the SAME problem about a week before. I still
2 have the problem and can't solve it (my server live with it almost a year
3 ;-). When I try "spamassassin -D < sample-spam.txt", it works well but the
4 spamd is not and I think I have the same config for both (I hope I'm not
5 lamer :-/)
6 Petr Sp.