From: Passoka <passoka@×××××××.br>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: PDC Samba + LDAP
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:44:36
1 I use phpldapadmin here, but this is not the problem.
2
3 I will explain the scene:
6 1. I create the user on the LDAP tree (with phpldapadmin our without)
7
8 2. I can logon on the unix machine with the user I had created
9
10 3. I cant logon on the samba with the LDAP user unless i enter the command: smbpasswd -a $user
11
12 4. After that i can manage the user on the LDAP tree (Change attributes or password), but every time i create a user i need to enter the command above.
13
14 My question is: there is a way to create the user only on the ldap tree, without enter a command or change something on the samba machine??
17 Thanks for help.
18 (sorry for my poor english).