From: Ewald Wasscher <ewald@××××××××.net>
To: "gentoo-server@l.g.o" <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Local CA on Gentoo
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:37:46
1 Hi,
2
3 IMHO EJBCA (http://www.ejbca.org) from the kind people at PrimeKey is
4 a very good open source CA solution. It is used in many large,
5 professional and certified/audited environments worldwide.
6
7 Regards,
8
9 Ewald
13 Op 10 feb. 2012 om 02:04 heeft "Vinícius Ferrão"
14 <viniciusferrao@××××××××××.br> het volgende geschreven:
15
16 > Hi peeps,
17 >
18 > I would like to know if someone successfully implemented a Local CA to sign services and servers using Gentoo or other Linux.
19 >
20 > I'm currently in a Mixed Environment (we have: Windows 2008R2, OS X Lion, Linux and FreeBSD), and I really want a single solution, since I need certs for my servers, as example: a Postfix Mail Gateway, a W2k8 Domain Controller, Exchange Server, Mac OS X Time Machine Server, etc.
21 >
22 > Thanks in advance,
23 > Vinícius