From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Qmail Scanner Error
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:06:03
1 Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
2
3 >I'm using qmail-scanner-1.25-r1, but still giving error message like bellow, please guide me.
4 >
5 >"error: stat of /var/spool/qmailscan/mailstats.csv failed: No such file or directory"
8 >Hope immediate response..
11 Have you *at least* checked yourself that the directory exists and/or
12 the file?
13 You might want to read the actual error-message you're getting and
14 investigate.
15
16 Ramon
19 To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
20
21 Gustave Flaubert
27 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list