From: Wendall Cada <wendallc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Postfix Virt Mail Hosting
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 02:05:06
1 I'm testing this right now. Will report back with my findings. I tried
2 to raise a discussion in #gentoo-server on irc.freenode.net, however it
3 appears to be a bit late in the day. Will have results in the next half
4 hour or so. Waiting on the pile of perl updates to complete first.
5
6 Wendall
7