From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] [Fwd: cfwiki.org, the Cfengine Wiki is launched!]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:18:13
1 Hey all!
2
3 I thought that I should forward this email to you all since I'm sure quite a few
4 of you are using cfengine and may not be subscribed to the mailing list for
5 cfengine. Also, there's a few of us hanging out in #cfengine on freenode, so
6 feel free to join!
7
8 -------- Original Message --------
9 Subject: cfwiki.org, the Cfengine Wiki is launched!
10 Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:10:08 -0400
11 From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-cfengine@×××××.com>
12 To: help-cfengine@×××.org
13
14 Hello fellow Cfengine users and interested parties,
15
16 Josh Rabinowitz, Christian Pearce, and Stefan Schlesinger are pleased
17 to announce the creation of Cfwiki.org, a wiki dedicated to all
18 aspects of Cfengine and open to the community.
19
20 This wiki was started on October 14th, 2004. You can find the wiki
21 at: http://www.cfwiki.org/
22
23 Here are some of the pages on the Wiki now:
24
25 Cfengine Development & Cfwiki.org Feature Wishlist:
26 http://cfwiki.org/w/Wishlist
27
28 Books that talk about Cfengine:
29 http://cfwiki.org/w/Books
30
31 Tricks, Tips and Notes for Cfengine:
32 http://cfwiki.org/w/Tips%2C_Tricks_and_Notes
33
34 Links to other Cfengine resources on the web:
35 http://cfwiki.org/w/Links
36
37 If you have any questions about cfwiki.org, feel free to email them
38 to this list or to post them on the Cfwiki.org website. Every page on
39 the site is editable because it's a wiki!
40
41 How can you get involved? Use cfwiki.org to suggest articles or
42 features you'd like to see in cfwiki.org, correct anything that you
43 see that needs clarification or is plain wrong, or tell us a neat
44 trick you've learned or discovered with cfengine. Again, Cfwiki.org
45 is a wiki dedicated to all aspects of Cfengine and open to the
46 community, and since it's a wiki, every page on the site is editable!
47
48 [cfwiki.org has chosen the "Creative Commons License -- Attribution /
49 NonCommercial / ShareAlike" license, which is explained in detail at
50 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/ ]
51
52 We look forward to contributing to the Cfengine and its community!
53 Best,
54 Josh Rabinowitz
57 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
58 Josh Rabinowitz | JOSHR Consulting | SkateboardDirectory.com
59 joshr-cfengine@×××××.com | http://www.joshr.com |
60 http://SkateboardDirectory.com
65 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
66 Gentoo Infrastructure
67
68 ---
69 Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
70 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
71
72 ramereth/irc.freenode.net